You people are insane.
A few weeks ago, in anticipation of of the launch of our Lighting For Real Estate Photography video series, photographer Malia Campbell and I decided to hold a contest to give away 5 free subscriptions to the series. We figured there must be 5 photographers out there who were worthy, and this would be a good way to find them, and have a good time.
The results are, well…..a hoot. Without further ado, here’s the winning roster, in no particular order:
- Sonja Quintero (straight-up, straight-ahead, made me listen)
- Barry Mackenzie (although it was his kid, Jackson, who ran away with the contest)
- Angela Madden (three words: OMG)
- Gideon Payne (who would absolutely have lost if he hadn’t remembered to grab his kid at the last second)
- Miguel Palaviccini (college student – all I can say, Miguel, is please pay more attention in poetry class!)
And the vids (in the same order as above):
It wasn’t easy to narrow the list down to five. At one point, I had a dozen “winners” I was unwilling to let go of! Some heavy negotiating went on between Malia and I to get to our Fab Five. You should check out the entries — search YouTube under “Lighting For Real Estate Photography”, or click HERE.
You can also get Malia’s take on all this, HERE.